Get The Look | The Pencil Skirt

I am going to Paris in a couple of weeks and just like everyone knows it, packing is the Hölle!! Luckily I’m going there by car, so I don’t have to worry about space nor creases! Nevertheless knowing what to bring along remains a big dilemma for us all. If it helps the lost souls out there, I will share with you some of the items you could also pack.

My first look is a combination of glamor, Cocktail-Chic and Swank. What you need for this look is the classic trio: Pencil Skirt, a matching Blouse, and a complimenting Gilet. You can always upgrade this trio the way you like, but if you are a fan of calm pastel looks, here is how you do it.

I  am waring a hard-cuted pencil skirt by “& Other Stories” with a Luxzuz Blouse.  This skirt is very particular, I would make sure not to wear cheap material with it. It is made from really good fabric and any cheap material next to it will look awful.

Because I love the skirt so much and its distinctive cut I want to highlight it. The color is also tricky. To put it En Relief I need to wear a very calm pastel blouse, preferably a sister-shade of Mauve.

This duo might be enough for an office celebration but to “italianise” it I would throw a Faux-Fur Gilet on – in any case a pastel colored one.

Pastels can make you feel dry, for a little vibrance through on a nice Silver/Gold-Collar necklace.

Now you have the Hauptsache done! The rest follows one rule and only one rule: wear only nude and pastel accessories to this outfit, unless your name is Nicki Minaj.

If you are a b.c. b.g. person pull up a hair bun for a fresh pampered look and if you are a Left-Bank gal then let that hair drop down for a more bohemian allure (soon).

Paris is all about femininity but I always like to break the softness with bulky Eyewear. This is it for now. Stay tuned for my full Paris Special to see what else I’m packing along. Let me know what you think in the comment box bellow and if you have any suggestions for my trip I am all ears!

Oh by the way! Car travel can be boring! If you are lucky enough to be in the passenger seat make sure you take some good quality entertainment with you! My Bazaar comes everywhere with me!
Skirt: &Other Stories smilar
Shirt similar: ASOS
Blazer : similar, similar and similar

Advertisements

42 Comments Add yours

1. Very nice. I think I’ll buy one skirt ike this one

1. Thanks! Te skirt is even more nice live. I hope when you get one I can see it on your blog too 🙂 send me a picture of your outfit! 🙂

2. blamod says:

Nice =))
    KISS! Visit my blog

1. Thanks I am on it! Kisses

3. RoulaRaa says:

Awesome, fresh, lovely combination head to toes

1. Thank you so much!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ !!!!

4. Amazing Look. Such a cool style
    Amazing Pics. I love it!

Check out my new post on my blog about the Lady in Red – Provence!

Posts online about Military Style, Overknees, Hollywood, Beijing, South Africa …

1. Thank you very much! I am on it! 🙂

5. I just got a similarly shaped skirt from asos but in denim and can’t wait to wear it. xx

afashionneverland.blogspot.com

1. I look forward to see it on your blog 🙂

1. Thank you 🙂 its Pimkie!

6. asallows says:

This outfit is stunning! I love the satin texture of the whole thing, and that light purple is beautiful. So glamorous!

1. Thank you so much! your opinion matters! It good to know what my followers like and dislike to improve the blog as much as possible 🙂 ❤

7. Love this outfit!!! It’s so chic 🙂

8. 메간 Megan says:

Very pretty outfit. The colors are my absolute favorite 🙂

1. Thank you 🙂 ❤ I am glad you liked it

9. Iscritta/I just subscribed, thanks for your subscription

10. fashiontipp says:

Hi dear!
    Your fashion blog is great!
    Have a nice weekend ❤
    xx Marina

1. Thank you! Yours as well! :*

11. Are you a model??? 🙂 Well, If you are not you should totally get into modelling 🙂 You look gorgeous in this post.. 🙂

Love<3
    Nivea

1. Haha thank you that’s so nice. I’ll give that thought 🙂

12. Melisa says:

Such amazing outfit darling. Loving these colors and amazing fur vest. You look stunning. Kiss,

Mel

1. Thank you so much! so do you ❤

13. Have a wonderful time in Paris! Your outfit is awesome!

14. Lynda says:

Creative photos! 😊. You look fabulous!

1. THANK YOU so so much 🙂 ❤

15. Jasmine says:

Lovely look! You have great style 🙂 Have the most amazing time in Paris, I hope to see lots of photos on your blog 🙂

1. Thank you so so much 🙂

16. Danika Maia says:

Love it with the fur vest it’s awesome!

Danika Maia

1. thank you !! and its incredibly warm too! 🙂

17. Antje Kneist says:

Es ist ein fantastisches Styling nicht nur für Paris – auch für Hollywood! Im Außenbereich in dieser Jahreszeit solche Fotos hin zu bekommen, ist eine super Leistung!! Glückwünsche an das Model und an den Photografen!

18. Andra Kat says:

Love your outfit and love your pictures!

1. Thank you so so much 🙂